Are you in the initial research stage, spending hours scanning the Internet and looking through images to get a better idea of what you want for a commercial water feature?
Do you have an idea, but are wondering if it’s even feasible given the space and budget you have?
Has your committee arrived at some ideas that need to move into the design phase, and you’re contemplating where to go from here?
No matter which best describes your current status, turn to the Commercial Aquatic Engineering team for your fountain project design needs. At CAE, we excel at helping clients generate ideas and vision for projects. We move ideas into concepts that can be run through a serious list of logistics and considerations for accurate budgeting. We’ll design your water feature to accomplish what you intend it to do, and provide expert guidance along the way from design to completion.
Our team designs water features for a variety of clients, industries, and applications highlighted below. In water feature design, it’s important to take into account many considerations prior to the design phase, and many components are required when budgeting for the design and build of a water feature that will exceed your expectations in aesthetics, functionality, performance, and maintenance.
Some Considerations for Starting the Water Feature Design Process:
- Site Placement: Indoor or Outdoor
- Geographic Location: Climate, Weather Patterns, Below Freezing, Dry Heat/Evaporation
- Space Condition: Clearing the Area, Construction
- Requirements or Constraints: Light, Sound, Safety, Splash
- Infrastructure: Utilities, Maintenance
- Unusual Circumstances: Landscaping, Debris, Wildlife, and Future Considerations
We help people all the time by designing unique water features and bringing them to fruition! Give us a call, and we’ll get the design process started. It’s always helpful for our team if you have any of the following collected ahead of time. If you don’t, no worries. We’ll walk you through the entire process.
- Take pictures of intended location from multiple angles
- Make a list of desired features
- Determine budget range and approximate project timeline
- Photos or ideas of inspirational features you like
Water Feature Design Ideas and Inspiration
Learn more about designing water features with LIGHT:
Learn more about designing water features with SOUND:
Learn more about designing water features with MOVEMENT
Contact us today with any questions you may have about designing a water feature!