CAE is unique in that we provide service throughout every step of the project. As a single-source company who have worked with numerous contractors, we understand that you not only need a solid, knowledgeable team, you also need to get your project done on time and on budget.
Throughout Design-Build Services, we’ll collaborate to tackle everything from designing your commercial water feature to installation and support. Our process typically includes the following:
- During this period, we take the time to look at the scope of the project and design a water feature that fits within the parameters of budget, architecture and function.
- Project Plan. Once the initial parameters have been established, we devise a complete set of
construction drawings, product information, and samples of finish for review and approval.
- Project Coordination and Installation Planning. Once the proposed project has been approved, we meet with the construction crew to discuss the details of your water display installation including the sequence and schedule that our crew will take.
- Our crew arrives on-site to install the water feature from start to finish including the mechanical and electrical systems.
- System Training. Once installation is complete and all systems have been thoroughly tested for efficiency, we train the on-site staff in the maintenance of the system and answer any questions.
- Warranty Claim Support. As an additional level of service, we provide support in handling warranty claims for any component parts of our system.